Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Potty Training Yena

I was about to buy another set of diapers for Yena when Fedhz asked me about Yena’s potty training. Yena knows how to use the bathroom herself to poo or pee since she turned two years old but I see to it that she has diapers at night when she goes to sleep, I am so afraid of her getting wet at night. But it has been a months when she has been telling me that her other cousins aren’t using diapers at night anymore and she doesn’t like to wear one too. Plus she would always ask for the regular underwear. I think I miss the signs and forgot about the potty training. I should have head to her requests all this time.

Fedhz says that’s a sign. She is ready for a complete potty training lesson. So last night, I started our lesson by letting her pee before going to bed. I talked to her that it’s about time to say goodbye to diapers at nighttime and she cannot be anymore happier! We woke up this morning and she isn’t wet at all! Seems like she is really ready.

My mother says that when she takes an afternoon nap she doesn’t wet her bed too, she would actually wake up and take some time out in the bathroom to pee and come back to bed to continue her napping session. I guess I missed to remind her that. Tonight is another lesson and Yena is doing good on her potty training. It’s getting the best of both worlds – Yena is getting bigger and I get to save somehow from the cost of those pricey diapers!

2 comments:

Clarissa May 31, 2011 at 2:37 PM  

Way to go,Yena!Lumalaki na talaga si Yenggay^_^

Let her pee before putting her to bed during the night para di na cya magising sa madaling araw to pee. Good luck dear,kaya mo yan^_^

OSeñorita June 4, 2011 at 1:03 AM  

Good girl, Yena!!! You are growing up already. Keep it up!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP