Monday, August 24, 2009

Talking with a Toddler

Yena's favorite word for the past few days is AYAW (NO). Ask her anything and she would reply with ayaw with her pouting mouth. An exception would be when you asked her for jelly ace, which is her current favorite snack or watching Barney. She wouldn't say NO to both.

What i love about my talking toddler is her calling mem mey and then point to anything that amazes her. Yesterday she called me out to tell me mem mey hikaw! (mommy, earring!) pointing at her own earrings and then at night the earring was lost! :) Might be dejavu! I have to learn my lesson next time.

Last night while am putting her to sleep she was talking non stop as if to get my attention. mem mey stars, mem mey moon.. When she calls me mem mey with a hand tugging at my front i know i have to reply back and said yes baby? and repeat her every word. I know she is just learning to talk and i am loving her being talkative at this early! :) I won't talk to thin air from now on ;) hahah

Yesterday's after the mass picture with Tita Fairy, dad's younger sister

2 comments:

Rossel August 24, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

yena is so adorable.

EJ August 25, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Same way with our son..

By the way, I have created a new blog called Sailing through LIFE, if you have time please have a peek on it. Thanks a lot in advance!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP