Thursday, August 20, 2009

Increase your Link tag!

Baby Yena has been tagged by my Baby Sam of Samantha's Own. Thanks a lot sweet baby sam for always including Yena on your tags :)

1. Try to make a post just like this one and mention this process.

2. From the list of blog sites below remove the number 1 and move the rest in the list 1 step higher (i. e number 2 becomes number 1, and so on). Add your blog name in the 5th position. Don't forget to copy the links. (Here's my list-my site added in the end)


3. List at most five of your friends blogsite here with link and inform them of this post and ask them to do the same. Now am tagging the following:

Daddy Yobib of Husband of a Blogger
Tita Jean of Me and Being the Real Me
Tita Amy of Amiable Amy
Tita Cecille of Kitchen.. the Heart of our Home
Tita Rose of Meet our Clan

4 comments:

Cecile August 20, 2009 at 3:04 AM  

thanks for the tag dear :-); I have posted it on my other blog, sana okay lang sa iyo :-)!

musta na ang beauty mo? miss your visit na dear!

Rosa August 20, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

wow nice tag, can you tag me too? hehe

I hope you can visit my blog of sahmo /
rosamuth / life in palawan / istar blog / chikka blog / express liife / baby blog and pink precious

amiable amy August 21, 2009 at 6:02 AM  

i will post this tag....thank you Niko girl

amiable amy August 21, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

girl, yung amy2 mo sa bloglist old URL pa ...huhuhu...follow my blog nalang para automatic...hehehe

AMY2-
http://www.amynobillos.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP