Friday, February 24, 2012

Big Decision Day

Dear ate aru,

I am writing to tell you that I made a big decision today. It’s a huge step that I have to carry out and am doing this for the family most especially for you and yani.

 I always hear you tell stories to your cousins about how you’re going to let them sleep over if you’re going to have your own room someday and you keep on telling them that when finally I have my car, you will let them go with us everywhere we go. I pray that this huge decision will lead me to fulfilling your wishes. I really want to give the best for you – be it your own room on our own bigger home (that you specify should have stairs!) and a car that I can take you everywhere you want to go.

I will do everything to make all your wishes happen. I love you so much that I am willing to do everything to give you all the best that I can. I love you ate. Help me pray that the choice I made is the right decision for the whole family.

always,
mommy

1 comments:

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com February 24, 2012 at 5:33 PM  

yay...hoping for the best to come ate niks :) God's blessing will never go wrong :)

>> godspeed :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP