Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things

I remember watching that show a couple of years back and I would usually end up having stomachache – it is so funny to hear how children talk sometimes. Their wit could get you off guard.

That’s how I am with my three year old daughter Yena every single day. I cannot imagine how or where she gets her idea on things. She tells me about her desire of being a doctor one night, and the other day she acted like she’s doing some blood pressure or getting a blood sample on my arms acting like a little scrub wearing some nursing uniforms.

She got the idea last Holy Week when we rushed her to the hospital since she has on and off fever. Husband and I were worried that she might have dengue or measles. That little girl, who is so scared of needles, is all the more scared of doctors now. So to see her imitate the nurse who got her CBC is kind of relief.

It is definitely a joy to see her play like a little nurse. Who knows she will become one of those fashionable scrubs I only see at http://www.blueskyscrubs.com. That’s if she really overcome the fear of blood and needles.

1 comments:

OSeñorita June 4, 2011 at 1:16 AM  

I agree. Nakakatuwa ang mga bata if you see them play make pretend. I think it's their way of discovering what they wanted to do later in life. I remember a saying from a milk commercial that "a child at play, is a child at work."

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP