Monday, October 11, 2010

My Tummy is Ready for a Baby!

Yena displays eagerness to learn. She enjoys being surrounded by the charts and pictures posted on our walls. Helpful for a very young tot, that is why, we are planning to buy her another set of alphabet letters for kids rooms. This one will surely capture her attention to bring familiarity on the spelling of her name. Of course, I will do anything to lessen the teaching efforts I need to give her. Hehe..

But you know what, I am ready to have another Yena in our family. It's been a couple years and I am not getting any younger. I think Yena is ready too, though, she is already used to be the apple of our eyes.. 100 percent! I am sure she looks forward to having a playmate aside from her cousins. How sweet, someone who will call her ate.

It will never be as difficult as the first time I carried a baby since all Yena’s accessories and stuffs and Bumbleride Strollers were kept and could be passed to her little sibling. However, now, I would like to have the Caden Lane Crib Bedding for a change. I believe I gave away the beddings to another friend. Hmmm.. I hope hubby is also excited as Yena and I about it. What do you think?

2 comments:

Karen Chayne October 11, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

Wow! mukhang pareho yata tayo sis ready na for another baby! hehehe.. sis ano kaya gagawin natin para magiging JR yung next baby natin? ;-)

Clarissa October 19, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

Ako rin reading-ready na with all my heart and soul--ayaw lang gumana ng matres ko lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP