Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yena’s First Halloween Party

It’s the first time for my office to hold a Halloween party for their employee’s children. The very excited me, browsed the net after signing up for my daughter yena. She has to experience this fun party – I wasn’t able to experience this when I was a kid.

So here’s what I got from searching online on her possible Halloween costume..

this is the cutest  for her, me thinks! but this fits a baby not a tot :( yay
so might as well choose this one..
or this one!!! yay!

The only problem is that purchasing a halloween costume online means added shipping costs plus I have a problem with yena’s size. I guess I shall look for some Halloween outfits at divisoria instead …

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP