Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yena doesn’t like MILK anymore

My yena, who drinks 8 ounces of milk on her bottle 3 times a day suddenly ignore milk since last week, when she got mouth blisters. This worries husband and me a lot. She drinks lots of chuckie, iced tea and watermelon juice and still eats rice or bread. She is still a voracious eater. But instead of asking for her milk before bed time she would request for 2 chuckie that would help her doze to sleep.

I am no nutrition expert but choosing chuckie over milk isn’t healthy for a 29 months old toddler! Is it? I don’t know. I have friends whose children aren’t into milk too BUT since I am so used to yena’s big appetite on her milk and her sudden loss of appetite to it, I just cannot sit back and relax. So to her pedia we shall go this Saturday!

2 comments:

Lulu June 23, 2010 at 8:23 PM  

After i weaned Andrea from her bottle she doesn't want milk anymore! She was just over a year old then.

I had to force her to drink milk now coz she is having problems with her teeth. She needs milk as her dentist said. I mix half milk and half strawberry milk and it works.

Clarissa June 25, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

dito sa japan,pwedeng mag-opt sa mga healthy drinks like mugi cha (meron din roasted barley drinks for babies)mostly hinde sila masyadong mahilig sa mga matatamis na drinks.

Enjoy your weekend,dear!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP