Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Discipline without Shouting or Spanking

I have issues on husband’s kind of disciplining our daughter. He is firm and his voice very authoritative. Mere mention of husband’s voice would make her behave. So the disciplining parts I always delegate that to my husband.

But there was one time when my daughter was acting too harsh and I being the spoiler cannot control her anymore. And it’s harder when husband isn’t around. I need to know how to discipline her too, I told myself. But I would always say no to shouting or spanking as a means of disciplining my daughter. So when Fedhz told me about this book, Discipline without Shouting or Spanking by Jerry Wyckoff and Barbara Unell, I was saved. She is an angel!

When we met on Misaki’s wedding, she gave me a copy of that awesome book. I have generous friends, heheh. I have been reading it every day on my every free time. I love its contents if only I can share all that I am learning from that book I would. Really, shouting and spanking is never an option in disciplining a child!

Grab your copy now. You won’t regret it!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP