Thursday, May 27, 2010

No More Next Time

I was so guilty the whole day yesterday. I hurt yena but I was hurt a hundred folds. Felt I was the worst mom on earth.

The other night, while I was blogging she ran to me with the laundry basket on her head. She was imitating the zombies (on plants vs zombies game) – I found it cute coz she always do that to ‘scare’ me. Her toys were all over the floor so after 30 minutes I told her to keep them and put them on the laundry basket. She kept on ignoring me. Told her I am getting angry already – she just looked at me.

That’s what she always does since she knows I will be keeping all her toys by the way. But I should teach her to be organized somehow.. so I insist that she keeps her toys. She was so stubborn. That was the end of my rope so I hit her – not that it’s hard. I don’t hit hard that’s the problem. I just want to scare her but that doesn’t work.

So I walked out instead of hurting her again. It was hard.

I came back after less than 2 minutes and she was crying on her bed – cried while telling me – “please mommy help me keep my toys” ^_^

Coz after keeping her toys she’s back to her sweet self, embracing and telling me how much she loves me. I explained to her about the hitting and she did understand why I was so upset. Last night, she was so organized with her toys and books - no more reminding, no more hitting. She learned her lesson well, thanks God.

But i told husband that would be the last (of me hitting or scolding yena), he has to do the disciplining part forever. =)

2 comments:

Random WAHM Thoughts May 27, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

awww... pero at least natuto na sya. wawa tlga mga bata pag napapalo e :(
pero buti mahina lng. hihi

bonz May 29, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

same here, mommy niko. it hurt back when we hit our kiddos. i, too, gave the disciplining part to my hubby...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP