Friday, April 16, 2010

Yena Singing Papuri sa Diyos and Alleluia

I have shared on my other blogs that husband and i have been a choir in our church for 8 years now. So every saturday night at choir practice, Yena would sing with us. Husband now plays the guitar but he was once the bass while i am in alto group.

Now Yena would sing with us every time husband and i rehearse at home, here's her video singing Papuri sa Diyos


And here's another video of her singing Alleluia on alto tune..

I dream of serving the Lord through music with my whole family and i hope that dream will come true.. Husband playing the instrument while yena and I singing songs of praise.. ^_^

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP