Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blogging Updates

Since I have my internet connection at home already I am getting myself so stressed with blogging. I have two new domain blogs to tweak then and there so my night time on weekdays mean – dinner at 10pm, play time with Yena and blog time from 1030 onwards. I feel guilty coz night time is the only moment I can play with Yena so I can only blog after I put her to sleep.

Luckily, yena is a very easy baby; I mean she is a busy toddler now. Most especially now that she has her Laplap. When she’s tired on our reading and playing time, she would ask for her laplap and her CDs –by then I can blog without guilt. I blog and she watches her CDs – such a relief. And when she gets tired of her CDs would cling to me and would ask that we play Zombies (Plants vs Zombies). That’s our usual weeknights. For weekends, I am a whole day slave and can only blog when am done with the house chores or when yena is having her nap. So weekends are still restless, lol.

Anyways, speaking of my blogging life you might have read it on my other domain blogs already that I have plans of transferring to wordpress and my dilemma on what webhosting to use. I have blogging friends that would help me with the transfers and the purchasing of web hosting and all those stuffs but am still hesitant. I just can’t leave blogger just like that. Blogger is my first love. So I guess my 3 blogspot blogs will remain untouched. It will be with blogger for so long as it lives. And all my domain blogs will be transferred to wordpress when I am finally ready to let go and embrace a new level in my blogging life. ^_^

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP