Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Little Helper

I have a little helper at home. It is such a treat to see my daughter folding clothes with me and keeping them in the cabinet. She loves to sweep the floor too. The slippers should not be left at the door, she wants them under the chair near the door. Closing the door, turning on the electric fan, turning on and off the lights at the bathroom is her favorite duty at home. She keeps the shoes at the shoe rack in order too. She isn’t messy when in the mood. But when in bad mood, her toys would be all over the house. Hahah.

Last night, while having dinner she told me. ‘Mommy bilhan kita RC kay nanay’ (Mommy, I will buy you RC to Grandmother) My mother has a little store near our house, by the way. I told her I still have coke in the fridge but she insisted. I gave her the money and she went back with the RC and a smile on her face. She is just two but she acts like four! She was talking a lot while I was eating. Asking me where her daddy is. And when I told her, daddy is still at work. She answers with baket nasa office pa?

Now is the start of the WHYs and I have to prepare myself for ANSWERS! ;)

2 comments:

Umma March 3, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

Waaah.. its really great to have a baby girl.. How I wish I will hv a baby girl soon :)
and I mean it !!

Clarissa March 8, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

ka-cute ng lil helper mo..sobrang matulungin pa!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP