Friday, February 26, 2010

Song from a Mother’s Heart

mommy moments

Funny but this is yena’s sleeping song. Up until this morning when I have to go to work, husband played this song to her and she fell asleep in a swift!

HOME on the RANGE
Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam
And the deer and the antelope play
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word
And the skies are not cloudy all day

Home, home on the range
Where the deer and the antelope play
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word
And the skies are not cloudy all day
I also love singing this song to her every time. The song really comes from my heart.. Read between the lines. Wink wink :)
FOR BABY
I’ll walk in the rain by your side
I’ll cling to the warmth of your TINY hand
I’ll do anything to keep you satisfied
I’ll love you more than anybody can

And the wind will whisper your name to me
Little birds will sing along in time
Leaves will bow down when you walk by
And morning bells will chime

I’ll be there when you’re feelin’ down
To kiss away the tears if you cry
I’ll share with you all the happiness I’ve found
A reflection of the love in your eyes

And I’ll sing you the songs of the rainbow
A whisper of the joy that is mine
And leaves will bow down when you walk by
And morning bells will chime
Happy MM everyone! If you wish to see lots of songs from a mother's heart, click that lovely badge above! Happy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

chris adventures February 26, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

It is cute entry. Thanks for sharing. Happy mommy moments.

Anonymous February 27, 2010 at 7:09 AM  

the lyrics of the second song are very heartwarming :)

Chris February 27, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

i dont think i am familiar with the songs... :)

buti you can join us this week Marce!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP