Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Little Parrot

Last night, the little parrot attacked. She was talking nonstop again. I did my grocery time last night and when I arrived home, she has been asking me of her ‘pasalubong’. And she wanted something particular, her Minute Maid Mango Orange juice.

(This was the other night, she was laughing while calling herself KULOT and asked me to take her pictures)

When I arranged all my grocery items and had to step on a chair, she told me – ‘mommy baba dyan, laglag ka dyan, iyak ka sige’ oh I had to laugh. My daughter talks a lot and it never ends once it starts.

While watching TV, she saw a baby and told me.. ‘mommy wawa baby oh!’ and get her crab stuff toy and acted like a mommy while saying ‘tong tong sleep na, kumot ka’ And then once in a while would sing, dance and imitates the commercial on TV.

I have been telling her that we will have a date on her 2nd birthday on Friday and she would smile widely and would put her hands on her mouth modestly. And I have to wish she stays this way longer.. She is growing up sooo fast!

2 comments:

beakoluvko January 13, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

Hi niko.... oo nga no how time flies. advance happy bday kay yena... if only we could hold on to them forever no? grabeh and vocabulary nila this days. And bea also displays the same exact maternal nurturing traight... maybe because they see it in us =). have a wonderful day.

Mommy Liz January 17, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

Time does fly fast, kaya ga't baby pa si Yena, enjoy her and watch her, kasi ilang panahon na lang, malaki na yan..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP