Friday, January 15, 2010

Letter to your 2nd birthday

Dearest Boyenggay,

Exactly two years ago, I was scheduled for my prenatal checkup that my OB told me you are about to go out. I was 4cm dilated; you were 36 weeks and 2 days old fetus. At 12pm to 8pm at the delivery room and from 8pm to 845pm at the operating room – I felt NO PAIN. I have prayed hard to God to at least relieve me of any labor pains, and deliver you to be healthy. How could I ask for more? You are one healthy baby girl and God gave me the easiest pregnancy and delivery ever!


Now that you always tease mommy of ‘sugat’ (wound) at my tummy I would always tell you, that’s where you came from! In a swift your reply would be a modest laugh – smiling widely with your hands in your mouth. You would not understand much now but I know later you will. You came through my tummy, but most especially from my heart. I have wished for you… I have asked the Heavens for you. You are my most precious. You are God’s greatest gift to me!

I love you more than you ever know baby. Happy 2nd Birthday!

9 comments:

fedhz January 15, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

ang sarap talaga ng mga letter mo for yena. ako din mommy, gusto ko ng letter from you. hihihi

Happy birthday chubs! payagan ka kaya ni daddy yobibs for a day hiramin kita. hihi

feRry'z WILL January 15, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

Te niko... teary eyes naman ako..
ramdam na ramdam ko.... hehehe

Clarissa January 15, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Happy Birthday to Yena,Niko!!Ang bilis lumaki ng mga bata ngayon talaga!!Best wishes po!!^_^

rossel January 15, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

awww, this is a sweet letter niko. sarap talagang maging nanay kahit biyakin pa ang tyan. lol! i know the feeling kase cs din ako.

happy birthday, yena! hugs and kisses!

Yami January 15, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

Happy Birthday, Boyengyeng!

Cute naman nickname mo. Your parents are blessed to have a daughter like you.

Be an obedient daughter to your parents paglaki mo ha. Stay as sweet and bubbly kid as you are.

I miss your Bahay Kubo song and your counting in English and Tagalog, Yena. Pag nag-EB sila mommy sama ka ulit ha.

God Bless you always. Happy Birthday, baby!

Love,

Tita Yami

nuts January 16, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

awwwww, sarap talaga maging mommy.... haaay kakamiss ng mga baby pa sila.. i remem them saying their first word...mammmaa...
dapat siguro maging ate na si yena, :D pag may next mom blogger meeting, sama mo si Yena, punta kame ha.. mwaaah..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YENA BABY...MWAAAH!!!

Mommy Liz January 17, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

Happy Belated Birthday Baby Yena..miss you na ah..

Random WAHM Thoughts January 17, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

naks. ang sweet naman :)

naku si boyengyeng heartbreaker yan paglaki. hihi. oy yena, isa isa lng ha? niahehehe.

haberdey!!! mwah!

sheng January 20, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

how sweet mom you are:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP