Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Joy of Reading

While i was tending the kitchen one night, Yena kept on tugging my shorts down and was pointing to something. At first, her words weren't clear but as soon as my eyes took notice of the book at the top of the cabinet i knew at once that was what she wanted.

She said Book! Book! But with at blab blab blab (totally unclear to me) Am glad finally i understood. So nightly, when she's tired of playing, she would asked for these two books.
Last night, I was asking her if she wanted to watch Barney, she answered me back with not just a nod but also with a very loud OO (yes!) I told her to say; Yes Please. She said OO again!! The third time it was a harder OO already!
I kept on demanding her to say Yes Please. I told her she cant watch Barney without saying those two words. Then finally, she responded a loud PLIS! :)

3 comments:

Rossel August 11, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

hahaha!minsan talaga nakakalimutan nila ang po at opo. she's a cutie. my daughter loves to read too.

musta ka na niko?

kamz August 11, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

ay ang cute! si sam naman, she says "Mama" if she wants something. Kahit ano, mama. when she is in the mood for reading or browsing, she would just grab her books since i placed them at the lowest shelf, within her reach.

Cecile August 12, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

that was funny :-)!; i took a video of jake when he was i think yena's age; when he pretends to read; i still laugh eveytime i watch the short video :-)!

yena might be a book worm someday

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP