Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hurting while Playing

I would often hear laughter as i came nearer my parent's house every night. There are three toddlers at home! The two are my sister's kids. They play all day, hurt each other, hug and kiss each other after crying, sleep together and dance and sing to every commercial breaks on TV.

This is the typical view when i arrive home. The view of endless playing :)

I'd like to say they are growing close to each other as my daughter would usually woke us up early on weekends excited to go out and meet her cousins again. But last night, I saw a lump on my nephew Yael's forehead. My mother told me Yena hit Yael with a glass. Yena cried when Yael told her what she did was BAD.

I admit i don't believe in spanking kids when they do wrong, i always tell yena hitting is bad and she should not do it again. Hitting for her is fun. She laughs when something or someone fell of the chair. That is really funny for her. Sometimes my daughter can be really rough, i know that will change. But i always remind her to be gentle: Love, Kiss and Hug. I hope and pray my words are enough.

6 comments:

Cecile August 12, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

Yena reminds me of Jacob when you said that Yena laughs when she sees someone fell or get hurts; just like you, i also told him that was not funny! Finally he stopped; I think yena will stop eventually, it could be a pahse :-).

S-H-Y August 12, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

Nah were same with your daughter, if may nasasaktan tumatawa lng ako I know it´s not nice pero go pa rin ako heheh..minsan nga napipikon asawa ko sa ugali ko :P.

Bambie August 12, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

CUte naman ng mga pose nila, especially yung sa left lol.. I see that Yena is a strong baby, matapang hehe.. I think normal lang siguro ang pagka-naughty nila with this age, kasi di pa kasi actually ma distinguish kung ano mali and tama. Si baby din nanabunut lol..

Umma August 13, 2009 at 6:44 AM  

Goodness, super big na ng inaanak ko? She so lucky to be surrounded by playmates..my poor little whiner is playing alone that's why we are contemplating to adopt a toddler too.

me August 15, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

dami namang shades ni Yena..pwede pahingi ng isa si Tita KAth??hehehe..

Clarissa August 18, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

Di pa alam ni Yena ang tama or mali but it is always best to tell her to say sorry if she have done something wrong and hug her afterwards.It is normal for kids doing like that at nasa ating mga magulang kung papaano natin sila i-handle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP