Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Through Paintings We Bond

Now let me tell you a little secret. I don’t usually tell this and I won’t share it again. Sometime ago when I was in high school, I used to join an artist’s contest. Yes, once upon a time in my life my classmates used to praise my artistic side. I wasn’t proud of it, actually every moment before the contest starts I felt the fear of losing coz I don’t feel so artistic enough to compete. I don’t have the confidence coz I wasn’t used to do arts in my young life. Luckily, I always won. Call it luck!

So at this early, I want to instill art to my daughter Yena. I want her to embrace art and learn to be artistic. I don’t give her all the toys any toy shop offers, I know she has to learn to play make-believe it is by this that she learn to see the beauty of anything through imagination. And when she is ready it will be our bonding time to see different works of arts. I know this painting by Philippe Bertho, whose paintings create a world where the whimsical meets the witty, a juncture between the fanciful and the eccentric through his 3d canvass. An art my daughter will surely love and enjoy. Look at Bertho's painting and imagine.. What was he thinking while painting this? Isn't this lovely? I love it!

5 comments:

Azumi's Mom ★ June 24, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

wow im sure mamamana ni baby yena ang passion mo sa art, baka mahigitan ka pa nya =) **hugs to you lil cutie yena **

S-H-Y June 26, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

I have added your 3 blogs in my 2 blogs LOL, hope you do the same, Take Care mwah!

Gracia June 28, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

hi yena, how are u?tell ur mom i'm already using her smartbro kit at home hehehe....

iceah June 29, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

kami rin we encourage Josh he loves painting and drawing in our computer lalo na c:

kamusta na sila Umma nga pla any news? ngayon ko lang kasi nabisita site nya ngayon ko lang nalaman.

by the way thanx for the prayers and visits Josh is out of the hospital na since friday c:

Cacai M. July 2, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

The painting is very2x nice.. is the woman there included in the painting sis?

And by the way, may talent ka pala sa painting.. wow! great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP