Monday, June 29, 2009

A fun party and a mother's dream!

January'09 picture with my friends way back college days, the baby carried by the lady in red, is the birthday celebrant yesterday! He turned 1! :)

We went to a friend’s first birthday party yesterday. Picture this; I have a bag full of must-haves for my 17 months old daughter in my right and my daughter in my left. If you can’t still picture it out, imagine a skinny mother holding the two while walking under the scorching heat of the sun. It was the hottest day I could ever imagine, to think that my daughter was wearing a nice jumper at that! Whew! Good thing one of my best buddies was with me.

I wasn’t able to take any pictures; I was so preoccupied with a lot of things. Anxious that my daughter shouldn’t sweat that much or if she sweat I have a hanky ready to wipe them all out. I worried she might get sick after that tiring travel. But it was fun, on the way to the party she was sleeping while i was dreaming of having our own car someday. It will be a comfortable trip for all of us and she wouldn’t mind the heat! I was thinking of buying even a second hand car and I will just repaint it to my favorite lavender color. It will not be hard i heard of great things about Houston Auto Body service, I know they can pimp my ride well!

2 comments:

bluedreamer27 June 29, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

hello so fun here
its nice to be here in you blog i enjoyed a lot
thanks for sharing

have a great day and happy blogging


TOP FIVE
BREAKING THE BOUNDARIES
SONG TO REMEMBER
TV MARATHON
POSITIVE THINKER
SUPER BLOG

Cacai M. June 29, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

Hello Nikz, pareho pala tayo fave color-- lavender. I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP