Monday, May 18, 2009

Yena's answer to 8 Things Tag

My dear blogging friend Kikamz cutie baby daughter Sam tagged my daughter Yena, so in behalf of her here are our answers. Little Baby Yena is doing the talking here..


8 things I'm looking forward to:
- seeing my mom and dad after work
- seeing my Ninang Liz in person, hopefully this May or June!
- watching my cds at nancy laptop
- my playtime with daddy before i sleep
- my cuddle time, hugs and kisses from mommy when she got home
- daddy's cooking tonight, i eat a lot these days!
- weekends!

8 things I did yesterday:
- went to church with the whole family
- spent time with mommy's family in the morning
- spent time with daddy's family in the afternoon
- took a nice nap with my mommy
- watched daddy play basketball with his friends
- played and run around with my cousins
- ate a lot of soup and rice my daddy cooked and one whole ripe mango
- helped mommy fold our laundry clothes

8 things I wish I could do:
- stand up and dance at my chair without my parents getting worried
- use my mommy or daddy's cellphone
- call me mommy or daddy anytime when they are at work
- take a bath longer than 5 minutes, i love water
- win over daddy on our play time
- play anytime i want without mommy telling me its time to nap or sleep
- sing with mom, dad and the rest of the choir every sunday
- BLOG!

8 shows I watch:
- barney
- dora
- little einstein's
- wonder pets
- spongebob
- cat dog
- wowowee
- eat bulaga

8 people i tag:
- Tita Ghie
- Mommy Umma
- Ninang Liz
- Barnett Kids
- Tita Meryl
- Tita Clarissa
- Tita Dhemz
- Tita Cecille

9 comments:

Cecile May 18, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

Nik's thanks, i did this before, but will do Jake's naman, jist like Yena did :-)...

Her Glitter Life May 18, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

Hi mommy Niks. Kumusta ang buhay? Morning visit here.

Regarding our meetings? Of course bring Yena. Solaris love kids. Especially girl like her young age. She loves to play with them.

I will call you the next day when we arrived at Manila. Sent me email if you have time. Take care.

Dhemz May 19, 2009 at 5:22 AM  

hello Yeng, thanks for including tita.....woi glad to know some facts about you little missy!

Umma May 19, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

hello Yena, balik dito si ninang... will grab the tag but kelangan isip muna hehehe..

Mahilig ka pala sa wowoweee.. si YL mas mihilig sa chinese cartoons na binili ko from Taipei..

Clarissa May 19, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

Thanks,NIko!I'll grab them when I have the time^_^

Samantha Ysabelle May 19, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

thanks yena for answering my tag. i had fun reading ur answers. we have some similarities in the shows we watch. wheee!!! i wish i can see you someday... will see to it that we get to visit manila longer next time we go on vacation. kulitin ko cla mommy at daddy.

Mommy Liz May 20, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

Na mention ang aking name, kaya need kong mag comment, hahaha! Yena baby, magkikita na rin tayo, at kukurutin ko na ang pisngi mo, mwahhhhhhh!!!

amiable amy May 20, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

I like Dora and Wonder Pets too Yena....hehehe. Parang bata din si Tita Amy eh...actually, kami ng brother ko, laki kaya eyes namin pag cartoons ang show sa TV..hahaha.

Cecile May 20, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

hello dear, am done with Jake's you might want to check it out :-)!thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP