Monday, May 18, 2009

Little Happy Note of Love

I have a habit of printing a little message of happy note to someone celebrating his or her birthdays or very special occasions. When husband celebrated his birthday last month, I had his happy birthday note printed on black and white. Of course I don’t have any choice, I have no printer yet at home so just to save a little ink at office. But my husband cannot be anymore happier upon seeing his daughter’s smiling face on the note I pasted on our refrigerator.

By chance, an old friend who saw it at my house loved the idea. Thus asked me where to purchase the cheapest ink cartridges as she is planning to also do a little surprise of happy note to her husband. I told her about the website on where to find Cheap HP Ink Cartridge an officemate told me. See what a little note of love can do? Am glad I can pass that little gesture of love to someone, and happy I can help her add a little spice to her married life.

3 comments:

Samantha Ysabelle May 18, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

this is so sweet yeng! my daddy's bday is coming up too. we want to do something special for him too. btw, i have a tag for u: the 8 things tag. hope u can grab it! hugs yena!

iceah May 18, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

sweet c: my hubby would also appreciate simple things you do for them c:

riablahgs May 22, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

how sweet! kakatuwa ka talaga niko sis!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP