Wednesday, May 27, 2009

On Yena's clothes, toys and shoes

I confess we don't usually buy my daughter clothes and shoes. She grows so fast that the dress or shoes we bought a month ago wouldn't fit sooner than we thought. Oh yes, she has less toys, am strict with regards to that. She has to asked them to have them. I wont deprive her of toys but i wanted to hear from her what she wants so aside from educational CDs and toys we bought, all her toys, clothes and shoes are gifts and hand me downs from friends and cousins. I think its the frugal me talking, hahah.

Ok as an example, her blouse here, she got from her godmother. And her shorts, from her daddy last christmas. The shoes from her cousin Eya.
Her little red dress here from her cousin Eya and that cute doll shoes from me! :) I can't resist buying cute pink shoes actually. I got that shoes for only P125!
I was told Nea's cutey pink sandals would be Yena's soon! Those clothes from her cousins Kathy and Nea would be her's soon too :)
When someone would give Yena hand downs clothes and toys we embrace them, we actually love the thought. So when her ninang liz came last monday with lotsa hand downs clothes and shoes it was another treat! She love the dress and kept on saying NO to the jeans. So funny now cause she prefers dress rather than jeans, hahah. I have to post those pretty gifts from her ninang liz soon!

6 comments:

iceah May 27, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

tama ka bilis nila lumaki :c Josh halos hand me downs din lately lang kami bumubili pero ang toys nya naku! spoiled sya masyado sa dad nya kasi 1 big box na as in :p

Umma May 27, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Sinabi mo pa mare.. kids grow so fast talaga, YL nga ang bilis din mag palit ng clothes.. I think every month we buy him clothes.

Sayang no? sana pang girl para I can send it to you for Yena..

Im sure daming hands down ni Yena from ninang Liz kasi 2 ang girls nia. SUper big girl na ang inaanak ko sa picture ah?

Ang disney pictures namin, nanjan pa rin hahaha wala pa me time to check but will post it very soon.

Chubskulit Rose May 27, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

Korek ka dyan mare, ako naman sa clothes algi ko sila binibilha (but not madals of course poor ako eh) pero toys, madalang kasi madami nagbibigay.

Clarissa May 28, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

Mahal ang mga bilihin ngayon kaya ang damit ni Wakaba na di na kasya,si Haruka na ang may gamit ngayon.Minsan na lang din kami bumibili ng bago para sa kanila,mahirap ang panahon at makunat ang lola mo lol!^_^

istarblog.com May 28, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

ay sis, same here! my baby grow really fast. mga clothes nia nabili ko din last month - di na nia kasya naun. hehe mga kasya nia mga damit ko lol.

www.pink-precious.com

Dhemz May 28, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

nako, korek ka jan ganda....they grow like every month...si Akesha naman most of her clothes came from the PI...pinapadalhan kasi sya ni Mama....wala nagbibigay nang handme's kay Akesha..so no choice ako...need to buy her clothes out from her allowance....d naman mamahalin mga damit nya...kaya no need for me to worry....ehhehe:)

laki na ni yeng sa pics ah...:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP