Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A letter to my 15 months old daughter

Dearest my Yena,
Now you walk independently around the house and would dance while walking. Am so nervous to see you walk alone, but I realized falling is part of the process of learning how to walk. So am just looking at you eyes half closed. But you are showing you can do it, and yes you do it proudly every time but you always take my breath away. :)

You are so mature for fifteen months: Am so proud to share that one night upon arriving home from work you surprisingly gave daddy his pair of slippers and tried to slip them into his feet. And while I was washing the dishes one night you surprise me too when you wiped the wet floor with rugs beside my feet!! How did you learn to help around the house?! I know this is a good sign, I will have a little helper in you soon!

For many months now you watch Barney but now in full action, you are humming and dancing and lying in front means you are getting bored. You can play alone with your toys with less supervision. Though i have all my eyes fixed on you. And when I gave you a toy box to keep your toys, you did it! And create the mess again, I know that is the child in you!

Last night, I watched you sleep and smiled cause even if you occupy our whole bed, your daddy would wake up in the middle of the night and see you always at the farthest ends of the bed. You are very very mobile.

I know you understand every words we say cause you know already that a NO means to stop doing what you are not supposed to do, sometimes you would stop with a frown on your face. You would nod when asked if you like to have you milk. Your nods mean Yes to every question. When told to stop playing and its sleeping time already, with a pleading eyes you would lie down on your bed. You are very obedient child. When asked to wave hi or goodbye you would follow it with a flying kiss even when not asked. You are very familiar with WHERE word. When asked where is mom, dad, cousins, moon, stars, toys etc you would playfully point at them one by one!

You thought the little sto nino is also a kid like you. You would wave at every sto nino you see. And you adore pets so much, you are always delighted to touch them. You wave at fishes at the market and would beam at the biggest one. Pets have different names for you, we call cat as Garfield, dog as Yuki and cow as Mr Cow. You love to hug and kiss your teddy bear Chubby and rabbit stuff toy Christine. You know how to imitate the sound of a lizard, chicken, and cow. You snore loudly when asked what is the sound of sleeping yena. You would scream when asked what is the sound of a fish, coz mom was screaming while we were playing fishing game with our nancy laptop. :)

You are learning that a frown and firm words from daddy means to behave. I still remember when you threw a fit at first but now you are very tame when daddy is around. You are a little snob sometimes and am hoping that will change. I want you to grow to be friendly like your daddy. You are also a jealous little baby, coz you would cry when I would hug your cousins in front of you. I would laugh at you, feeling so high cause I know that as much as I love you, you love me too!

Know that for every step of the way, me and daddy will always be with you. WE love you so much our dear little boss of the house! Happy 15 months old!

Love,
Mommy

9 comments:

Chris April 15, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

very heart warming letter :D congrats niko for raising a healthy, loving and bright little girl...

Azumi's Mom ★ April 15, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

lovely! Happy 15 wonderful months =)

Chubskulit Rose April 16, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

What a loving Mommy you are Mommy, am sure Yena will be very proud of you pag malaki na syan..

Came by to tell you I have awards for you here. Please grab it when you have time, see you, mwah!

Clarissa April 16, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

I can feel your love to your lil'daughter.Very touching,Niko.Happy 15 months old daughter of perfection!^_^

Dhemz April 16, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

hahhaha...nakaka touch naman to Mommy Niks...am sure when she grow up she will appreciate all these letters you made for her....nice naman...very sweet...Akesha was 11 months when she tried to help me putting the dishes on the dishwasher.....kakatuwa....hehehe!

watch and learn...ika nga!

iceah April 16, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

so sweet c: your mom really made a good observation c: writing every detail she remembers of your progress c:
a proud mom indeed c:

mare if you have a chance to talk to Umma(Nancy) tell her we are praying for her and we are with her even in our thoughts ha please tell her that c: thanx dear kisses for you and yena c:

Mommy Liz April 21, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

Mareng Niko, Ihope you can still do all these letters when you have 2 more kids, so that they know that they are all equally loved.

Great letter mare ko, I salute you for being a super duper loving mother.

fedhz April 21, 2009 at 1:38 AM  

Mommy, sulatan mo rin ako ng ganito. hehe! galing galing. ako rin gusto ko rin publish ung letter ko kay baby Yz ko. kaso hiya me. thanks for the inspiration. gusto ko rin mabasa nya pag laki nya. ^^

Umma April 22, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

Super sweet naman ng letter mo kay baby Yena.. I like it, Im sure she will be touched with your gesture.

Saludo ako sa yo Mare..memorize mo ang mga developments ni Yena.

Happy 15th months my cutie inaanak.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP