Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mommy Moments - Preggy Days

mommy moments

Since i conceived Yena after two depressions, i didn't knew about my pregnancy until i was almost three months on the way. Recalling the second month of my pregnancy; I fell from our stairs, i run after my father's hospitalization and i was almost about to join the cheerleading competition, team building in batangas and intramurals in our company! After two depressions of really wanting to have a baby and unintentionally doing all those stuffs, am glad God still gave me my Yena!

4 months pregnant at Sisters of Mary School Silang - August 2007

As soon as i learned i was pregnant, hubby spoiled me all the more. I craved for chocolates on the first trimester, watermelon shake on the second trimester and lots of anmum chocolate milk on the last trimester. I had morning sickness and throwing up days on the first trimester too and it was tough and toughest to hubby (my nurse!). Not to mention i have been ultra mega to the highest level sensitive all the more, irritable and throwing fits then and there hahah. That was because i knew hubby would always understand. I had a very happy 9 months because i was being cared for and loved back all the more by husband! :)

7 months pregnant at tagaytay - October 2007

I was heavy on our company's 2007 Christmas Party! I gained 28 lbs my normal weight but i was still on the go, hubby and i had our morning rituals of exercising and dieting on the 8th month just so (as he prayed, i should have a normal delivery - so we could have a minimum of 5 kids!) BUT i had C-Section after 8 hours of labor, so hubby told me he should be contented on maximum of 3 children! hahah.

8 months pregnant at work - December 2007

It was the only prenatal checkup morning of January 15, 2008 that i let husband not to go with me on my OB, since we thought it would just be another Internal Examination moments! We knew all along my due date was February 2, and was told the baby would come out anytime late january! BUT the OB ordered that i should be admitted because i was already 4cm ready, hubby had to hurry back home, my inlaws brought my stuff at the hospital while i was faking to be brave just because i was all alone. :)

I'd like to know about your mommy moments and preggy days too!! Please join us at Mommy Moments. I shall see you! :)

19 comments:

Anonymous February 6, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

You were a pretty, pregnant mommy, Niko! I wish I was like that too, but I was so ugly while I was pregnant that I actually deleted most of my preggy photos from my files. You've uploaded nice pictures here, too! Have a nice day!

pehpot February 6, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

atapang atao? snayan lang haha.. on my first it was really traumatic, painful, horrible..haha
You know what, I believe na the firt two months of hte baby is their strongest point, kase di ba mothers usually know they are pregnant only after two months, so I guess nature did it that way, na babies should be strong on the time na mommy does not even know they exist.

Talagng we have to learn to be brave no.. specially now that we hve kids..

Beth February 6, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

ang ganda mo magbuntis niko!!!
hot mama pa din, (tawag ni hubby sa mga mommies na maganda pa din khit me kids na)!
hindi halatang you had morning sickness and all.
wish I could be as pretty as that nung preggy ako, taba ko kasi talaga pag buntis, ung nsa pic, first or 2nd trimester yata un e, pero lumobo ako sobra nung malapit na sila lumabas, hehehe!
happy weekend to you!

Twinkie February 6, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

Wow! You look amazing! And brave for that matter.

Sayang ano? Five could have been a very good number, but three will work too. Hehe! Malay mo you could have twins?

Take care now. :)

http://twinkiegolosino.blogspot.com

Chris February 6, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

you are a pretty hot mama! :)

a very brave and blessed one too!

thanks for sharing your mommy moments this week.

Anonymous February 6, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

I love your picture with yobib, you guys look great together, kaya naman very pretty si yena!

Enchie February 6, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

matching shirts!and cute ninyong dalawa! nothing beats kung si hubby ang magaalaga :)and all that matters God gave you Yena.

Anonymous February 6, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

Hi friend.. Nice and interesting post.. Great pics.. DO find time to visit my blog and post your comments.. Also i have added you to my blog roll.. Hop you too will do the same.. Tak care mate.. Cheers!!!

Cecile February 7, 2009 at 3:44 AM  

Niko, you were even prettier when you were pregnant :-). They said you are carrying a baby girl when you look prettier!

Mommy Liz February 7, 2009 at 6:31 AM  

Mare, ang ganda mo naman while preggy, hmp! eh ang swangit ko na ang taba ko pa when I was pregnant with all my kids. Hahaha! yaan mo, once I got the chance, kalkalin ko mga pictures ko, remember, may scanner na ko..

Umma February 7, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Super ganda naman ng preggy Mare ko.. hahaha.. you look pretty while pregnant.. tama ang kasabihan na pag ang juntis ay blooming... it must a girl daw.

Ako lomobo talaga noong 3rd trimester ko na.. bec I used to be skinny.. kaya ngayon hirap ng ibalik ang nakaraan..huhuhu

Anonymous February 7, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

wow! kakaloka kayo tingnan ng fafa mo mommy Niks...you look great together...bagay sa inyo ang maroon..have noticed..terno kau parati ng kulay ng damit...hehhehe! You're one hot Momma...heheehe..blooming na blooming ka don sister...hehhe..love the photos...thanks for sharing!

JonaBQ February 7, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

fabulous preggy ito! o diba masarap talaga ang ma-spoil kapag buntis hehe :D
my entry's up too

Her Glitter Life February 8, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

I lost my baby three months ago. When I think about it makes me feel bad about it. I got terrified sometimes.

anyway,You look so fabulous with your pregnancy. We need to take care of ourselves to maintain our beauty even though we stay at home mom.

Azumi's Mom ★ February 9, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

that was nice, parang ako, spoiled, minsan OA na.. pero pretty ka magpreggy. Ganun yata talaga pag girl, kasi ako din daw eh lol... Hello to baby yena

Clarissa February 10, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

Ang ganda mo namang magbuntis,Niko!!
Sa akin naman,sabi nila pag second baby daw, di ka raw masyadong mahihirapang manganak--pero mas naghirap ako sa second baby ko!(T_T)
Have a nice day!

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

naku, ganda mo pala magbuntis niks! at very glowing pa.. it's not a surprise that yena is such a beautiful and happy baby today. di ka na pdeng umire sa nxt niks kasi for sure, CS ka na nyan... hanggang tatlo na lang pde mo ibigay ky daddy yobib. hihi!

Jhari February 11, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

God blessed us with such wonderful babies. Love the first photo kasi kita ng konti yung baby bump mo, hehehE! Mine's up here.

vivian April 1, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Hi there! I am Vivian, we have the same topics for our blogs and I would love to exchange links with you if you don't mind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP