Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wish a wish a wish.. 2nd birthday wishes!

Kikamz equally adorable baby, Sam, tagged my dear Yena with this Next Birthday Tag. I know Yena had just finished her birthday celebration, but who says it's this early to wish for her 2nd birthday next year?! :)


On Yena's second birthday, here are my wishes for her..

1. I wish that she will be a very good toddler who knows when to say - yes please and no thank you - all the time.
2. I wish for longer life for her grandparents.
3. I wish also for good health for everybody in the family.
4. I wish for a vacation in aklan, iloilo or negros just so relatives can get to meet the young yena.
5. I wish that she can hum or sing a song already, and that she can already join me and her dad and the rest of the choir on our 9am mass service.
6. I wish that my parents can spend their time with yena on her 2nd birthday.
7. I'm wishing for educational toys as her birthday gift, and also that portable dvd i've been eyeing sometime ago, this time for her dora, spongebob and barney's cd- - her movie time!
8. I wish that she receive lots of books too for our bedtime story telling time.
9. I wish that on her 2nd birthday, the day would be a treat not only for her cousins but also for the neighborhood kids, this time lots of loot bags for everybody. ;)
10. Am wishing and praying for our own house, hoping that on her 2nd birthday we have our own space already. :D

The rules of this tag are:
1. Make a list of that you want on your birthday
2. The list should be 10 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours..

Am tagging everyone, and if you happen to pass by and would like this tag, this is for you too! :) Grab it while its hot! haha. :D

3 comments:

Umma January 28, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

Super aga ang mga wishes nyo ha?

But I hope your wish of having your own place will be granted soon Mare..kasi iba talaga pag meron kayong own place talaga.. kaya lang mahal cguro no?

But Im sure kaya nyo yan Mare..

Samantha Ysabelle January 28, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

hi mommy niko. thanks for posting the wishlist. yup, books will be nice for yena's 2nd birthday so she can learn reading at an early age. i wish someone will give me books for my bday too!

pehpot January 29, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

I already have this.. kung nakita ko to agad.. I will grab this sure for sure kase it's my birthday on Feb hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP