Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy weekend everyone!

Thank's God it's Friday coz that could only mean- weekends of fun tomorrow Yeeey! I don't think it would be fun for Yena though, coz we will be going to see her pedia tomorrow for her chicken pox vaccine. I was telling hub if we can postpone, silly me it has been postponed already. The vaccine was scheduled on her first birthday, but I just can't stand seeing her cry after every vaccine session. :(

On the afternoon will be husband's visit to his dentist for his long due tooth extraction. So i will be tending to my two babies on the weekends, Wohohoh! That is much tiring than an 8 hour job but who's complaining?? I'm not!

I hope i can blog hop later tonight after husband and i are done with our laundry, coz if not i will be seeing you guyz tomorrow when my babies are resting.. :)

And by the way, Yena has a new trick now called 'Diyosa', i will try to capture and post it here coz that trick is really really funny!! I can't wait to go home now to see her do that trick again.. hehehe

So I got to go and see you when i see you all on weekends!
Keep safe and take care always!
Mwah mwah

2 comments:

Babette January 25, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

I can't wait to see what Yena's Diyosa trick is all about. :o)

Mommy Liz January 27, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

OO nga, me too..please catch it on video..Dyosa ha..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP