Monday, January 23, 2012

Yena is Four!

After getting her surprise birthday gift (Disney Playhouse Tent) after our Sunday mass, we celebrated her birthday at my in laws with her cousins. She was so happy blowing her graham cake made by husband. and they played with her play house tent the whole day.
Husband took a leave to celebrate her birthday at her school the next day. This time she blew another graham cake and shared a meal with her classmates. Her 4th birthday was a blast.

Husband and I were so happy we made her happiest on her birthday. As for me, I always thank the Lord I have a daughter like her. I know I will have a forever friend in her who makes me happy all the time.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP