Thursday, March 10, 2011

Faith, Love and Charity

Dearest my Yena,

Someday soon you will grow up, you'll face a lot of challenges, gain friends, finish education, marry your prince charming and build a family. I want you to know that for all the things that you’ll do, put God first. Do the rights things for the right reasons. Always.

If you can choose your friends, please stay with those that will bring your closer to God. Be careful in making decisions, if you’re lost use your conscience, mind and most of all pray. I am not prayerful my baby but I have God, i always talk to my God. And you have Him too, do not forget to talk to Him. He is always there for you.

Do not worry about anything. Everything will be lost, all will be gone someday. What’s important is your relationship with the Lord. Try your best to build a rich relationship with your family and friends.

If someday you become successful in life, be a blessing to others. Be helpful. Donate to charity. Help others in many ways you can. Never enter politics. Help and do not ask for anything in return.

If someday you will experience hardships, do not lose hope, most of all do not lose your Faith. Everything happens for a reason. Be helpful, still. Helping doesn’t only mean financially. You can give a piece of yourself – you can always give encouragement, a shoulder to cry on, a genuine laugh, a pat on the back and a smile from the heart.

Please bear this in my mind, I always try to follow this but you know your mommy, often times I fail. But this is my favorite. It says all I want to say to you.

"People are often unreasonable and self-centered.
FORGIVE THEM ANYWAY.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives.
BE KIND ANYWAY.
If you are honest, people may cheat you.
BE HONEST ANYWAY.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous.
BE HAPPY ANYWAY.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
DO GOOD ANYWAY.
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough.
GIVE YOUR BEST ANYWAY.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God.
IT NEVER WAS BETWEEN YOU AND THEM ANYWAY."


You know why I am telling you this, not because your mom is righteous, all the things I said are easy to say but are real hard to follow. The world teaches the people now to work hard, be successful, enjoy all the luxuries and create lots of money BUT it also brings the people away from God.

I know you will understand all these things someday. Your mommy loves you so much to see you lost in the world who forgets that above all there is God. Please have faith, charity and love in your heart.

I love you baby! I love you til eternity.
Mommy

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP