Friday, September 3, 2010

Pamana

Dear Yena,

You know why daddy and mommy are trying so hard to be good citizens of this world? Because what we are and what we do would greatly affect you. Our name is the only legacy we will leave you on this earth and I hope that name will be remembered as someone not of greatness but somehow dignified. That when you grow old and someone would ask you – who are your parents? You would say our name and the person you are talking to would exclaim – you have fine parents who love you so much.

We don’t have much but we have LOVE. And because I love you so much I have another gift for you ---this blog. I hope that by the time you grow older you can get to read how much mommy goes gaga over your tricks and milestones. I don’t ask you to be a blogger too but please update this blog somehow ^_^

My share on Mommy Moments with the theme PAMANA (this I give to you!)
mommy moments

6 comments:

Unknown September 3, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

more than any material things in this world,no one exceeds the value of love we bestowed on our family,much more our children.

Tetcha September 4, 2010 at 6:12 AM  

Amen to that! A good name is one of the best things we can pass on to our children.

Clarissa September 4, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

I agree,Niko--yan lang tanging pamana natin sa kanila.Ang maging mabuting tao sa kapwa and be a good example.Yena would be the happiest to see this blog when she grows up^_^

Enjoy your weekend dear!Nasa bahay kami ngayon may trabaho si Yochan.susunduin kami ni FIL mamaya--uwi kami sa bukid.I have to tend to my MIL again.Hugs to Yenggay!

Mel_Cole September 5, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

So true, our family name is a great value that we should teach our children not to smear it. I remember my Papa said, you're a Faburada, treasure it always in your heart. Ang pagiging mabuti sa kapwa din ay importanteng pamana sa ating mga anak.

Have a good weekend!

My Mommy Moments post here

kimmy September 5, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

that was so touching. yes, 'good name' is one great legacy to pass on to your kid. let her live with pride about what she has and where she came from..

Chris September 8, 2010 at 4:14 PM  

wow, truly touching entry! :) happy mommy moments marce! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP