Monday, August 2, 2010

Talking to a Toddler

I have shared how much my daughter loves to talk about everything all the time. She is quite a parrot. But yesterday, my sister noticed that her R is spoken as L and S as T. Like for example she says, mommy DILT Y (dirty) or TORRY for sorry.

I remember my sister speaks just like that when she was a toddler too. So she asked my daughter to say PUSANG INA. That was so hilarious! My mother told her that its bad words and don’t say those things in front of her daddy.

I beg her to say pusang ina in front of her daddy, testing the waters if she would be brave enough to say pusang ina ^_^.

BUT she replied; daddy diba bad yun?!

Hahahah. Bright Child. ^_^

Her picture after eating ube ice cream, here saying mommy dilty ko na! ^_^

3 comments:

Yami August 2, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

Takot pala sa Daddy si Yena. Bad nga naman yun. hehe.

feRry jHoi ^.^ August 3, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

bwahaha, bad nga naman yun Te Niks..
bwahaha..
Ang dilty pa nya!! hihihi

Clarissa August 6, 2010 at 6:37 AM  

Nawala ata comment ko dito?(T_T)

Dropping by muna sa umaga hangga't tulog ang mga kids lol--magdi-disapperaring act na naman kasi ang lola mo.Uwi kami sa bukid,naoperahan si MIL and I have to tend for her--wawa naman kasi..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP