Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Little Story Maker

You know how much patience you need to arm yourself when you have a toddler? Mountain full!

Yena is so talkative to the highest degree nowadays. She talks and talks like there’s no more tomorrow. Everything has a story, from her toys down to our dog potchi. Now you think that all of them happened? No. Some of her stories are made up! Now is the time that her imagination is running wild.

Last time she told my mother that my MIL and I had a misunderstanding. My mother asked me what happened and if it’s true. Poof! That’s a big lie. My MIL and I get along very well. Told that foolish story to my husband and we both had a good laugh. Oh my.

Last night, while I was trying to fix my prepaid internet connection, she kept on bugging me for a lot of things endlessly. While talking to SMART representatives she butt in and asked me? Mom, who’s that? Why Mom? Why aren't you listening to me mom? Mom, what are you doing?!

No, I don’t complain about her being talkative and all. I find it amusing actually. And I know I will miss this stage when she grows up.

2 comments:

feRry jHoi ^.^ July 21, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

hihi, yena thinks wildly na talaga te niko, biruin mong pag awayin kayo ng MIL mo hihi ^.^

Pero for sure you'll miss that stage when she grows up. Instead of bugging you a lot of question, she will have lots of secrets na!!!

Umma July 22, 2010 at 1:35 AM  

hahaha... Yena is so adorable, I guess its the stage of curiosity now.. same with my little Koala who is very hyper as well.. He catch any words he heard.. what a great imitator hahaha

Fun family vacations
Bon Vivant
Mom Conversations
Simplify your Life

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP