Thursday, May 20, 2010

Yena’s bitten face

I wish to capture it for memories sake but I can’t. Since I only blog through proxy I have no means to upload pictures. Plus my cami is with husband, who is out of town for work for 5 days.

Anyways, Yena’s face was bitten by his kuya yael, Monday night. Her left face below her eyes was swollen. I can only imagine husband’s outrage if he sees it. But poor kuya yael was apologetic – it was a kiddie fight that they always do. The last time it was yena who bite her kuya yael over a little toy fight. All I can do is to talk to them to never hurt each other again.

2 comments:

Mommy Liz May 21, 2010 at 4:49 AM  

well, kids tend to get hurt when they play. i know that yobib will understand. (kahit umusok pa ilong niya, wala na siyang magagawa, nakagat na eh) heehe..

gorgeous_MHE May 21, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

hahaha... the best talga tong si Mommy Liz... agree....
and hindi yan mag histerikal si kuya biboy kasi maririnig din ng mommy ni yael....kung magagalet man te Niko sayo un... kaya LAGOT ka!!!!

Wawa aman si yenggay.... blushful face nya nasugatan...
tsk tsk tsk

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP