Friday, February 12, 2010

Message of Love

Dearest Yena,

I love all your ways, especially every time you say ayabyu to me and to your daddy – you are the sweetest toddler I know. I love it when you would ask permission to go out and see your lola or lolo just to tell them – nanay kiss, tatay kiss – and you would kiss them lavishly. I love the way you pray, and every time you sing Alleluia – your own tune make the prayer and song lovelier. I love the way you wake me up with a slap on my face on our nap time every weekends – I won’t complain waking up with a red mark on my cheeks ever. I love the way you say – mommy let’s go to MM (SM) or alis tayo mommy it means you love my company. And I love to be always with you wherever I go.

Thank you for always saying, ‘danda mommy ko noh? Or ‘mommy ko yan’ every time you see Bea Alonzo’s 4G commercial on TV. It’s flattering to look like Bea, but I know you look at mommy with much admiration – in your eyes I am the prettiest mom (or could it be greatest mom?!) tell me when your older please, hahah. Thank you for shouting out ‘daddy ko yan’ everytime you see Gibo Teodoro’s commercial on TV you always make my tummy ache laughing, you are so funny girl – though I don’t think your daddy is thankful and find that funny too, hahah.

I can go on thanking and saying how much you are loved by your daddy and I. And I will just say those things personally… I love you so much and am so thankful for you every time all the time.

Happy Valentine’s Day Yenggay!

PS: Please tell your daddy to bring me somewhere for a date and you are very much welcome to come along sweetie!

This is my entry for Mommy Moments Message of Love Theme. I miss MM so much. Click the badge to join us every Friday! See you around.

mommy moments

8 comments:

Chris February 12, 2010 at 12:20 AM  

glad you joined us again Marce! missed your entries na..

such a loving mom ka talaga! :D

happy valentine's day!

Mel_Cole February 12, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

I'm touched by your message of love here. Isn't it wonderful to be a mom? Isn't it wonderful to love and be loved? Have a wonderful Valentines to your family!

anne February 12, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

ang ganda naluluha nga ako eh hehehe here is mine http://annebianca.com/2010/02/mommy-moments-message-of-love.html thanks

Anonymous February 12, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

happy valentines! why gibo? hehe.. he looks like your hubby :P

AC February 12, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

aww.. i'm imagining myself to be Yena.. i'm sure when she get to read this when she's older, she'll be touched and sya na magsasabi sa daddy nya to bring you on a date.. hehe..

Mommy Liz February 13, 2010 at 4:01 AM  

great entry Mare, di pa ako nakagawa, pero hahabol ako. Iba talaga ang pagmamahal ng isang ina..

pehpot February 14, 2010 at 12:55 AM  

OMG! kalurkey si Yena.. GIbo? seriously?

pero ang mas nakakalurkey..

BEA!?!

Anak ng..

nanaygin February 14, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

Ang laki na ni yena! Touching letter.

Happy Hearts Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP