Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kaye and Pehpot’s Blogversary Contest ROCKS!

Please don’t blame me for blogging about this contest too much – I am wishing to bring home the bacon but above all i love my two lovely marces-- Pehpot and Kaye - - a lot so I am supporting their blogversary all the way, hahah. I have never been so eager in joining contests but now, so forgive me. .



Level 1 Sponsors:

Level 2 Sponsors:
Azumi : Fab Momma : Mara's Personal Bubble : Mara's Appetite : The Pinay Blogger @ Home : Diva Fabulosa : Best vacation Places : Momma Wannabee : Advising Writers :United World Poets : A Mom's Life and Loves : Travelin' With Marie : Happy Thoughts : Stalking Mind : Living Life To The Fullest : Online Mommy's Corner : Her And History : Careless Whisper : In My Psyche : My Quality Day : Just Throw Money : My Journey To Life : Cotton Candy Buzz : The Mommy Journey : Super Gulaman : Pen, Paper and Pan : Niko's Blog : Lover's Mushroom : Yena's World : Girls Rule! : Trendy and Heartily Yours : Husband of A Blogger : Glitter Page : Here Comes The Bride : Heart Random : Novice On Blogging (Noob) : At Home Here : Sexy Blogging : My Camerasexy : Dishes By Pehpot : Wonder Wifey : Coffee, Anyone? : Clarisse After Dark : Jena Isle's Random Thoughts : Where The Moon Shines : Crossroads.. Where Ideas Meet : Simple Pero Rock : it's not always about me... : Pinay Mommy Online : How I Earn Money Online :
A Woman Remembers : Beng's Entertainment Spree : My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf : Yashiro : The Blogger Hub : Embrace Life


I just want you to know that I have been bugging all my blogging friends to join the wagon – it’s the latest craze and the contest runs from January 18 to February 28, 2010 only. This contest is a point system and what’s required if you have decided to join is to blog about the contest and review the level 1 sponsors. To gain points, you can review the level 2 and 3 sponsors, leave comments on kaye and pehpot’s blogs, and subscribe to their feeds.

Join now.. I shall see you around!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP