Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Yena’s Christmas Gifts

We spent Christmas eve at home.. husband cooked our noche buena and we were full til dawn ;) I opened yena’s gifts coz she doesn’t want to, hehe. Every time she sees a dress or doll as her gift she would say.. ayaw! or takot yan! But when she saw ninang liz gift, a musical book with a piano she smiled widely.. she loved it and am so glad..

She also love the laptop that recites ABC and numbers her ninang/tita tata gave her on Christmas day.. she doesn’t like her cousins touching those two precious gifts.. those were her current favorites :)

On christmas day, husband and i gave her a CRAB she calls tong tong. She can’t sleep without that stuff toy beside her.. She has lots of dresses that I should start begging her to wear.. she chooses her dress now and it’s always a struggle to let her wear things she doesn’t like..

The happy princess has new vice, that is watching barney after waking up.. she enjoys that big LCD TV so much, it’s a joy to see her jumping up and down while singing and dancing.. she is growing up sooo fast! I just hope that by next year I have two little dolls at home.. one very talkative toddler and a bouncing and healthy baby boy. :D

PS:
Thanks a lot mareng liz! She loves your gift..I will post the pictures soon.. CAMI is acting up lately I can’t upload pictures anymore ;(

2 comments:

fedhz December 31, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

aw. sarap naman ng gifts ni yengyeng. huy.. sensya na kung polvo lang gift ko. hehehe

Mommy Liz January 4, 2010 at 4:44 AM  

Wow! I am so happy that she loves my gift, haha! Thanks for picking that up for me, I wonder what would be her gift on her birthday, need ng opps, ehehehe!

I am so glad that you had a great Holiday..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP