Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sticky Birthday Post: Make me happiest!

I will be turning a year older on the 22nd. I have been blessed with my family and friends, I always thank the Lord for that. However my wish for this year is for my blog to grow in readership. Please make me happy with these three steps!

FOLLOW THIS BLOG. I am wishing to get at least 100 followers before 2009 ends. Please do Follow and I will follow you back! (Please put your link at the comment section so I can follow your blog too! Thank you.)

SUBSCRIBE AS READER OF THIS BLOG. Feedburner is so new to me, am trying this out so might as well try to subscribe to my feeds. I swear, my daily dose of common thoughts won’t harm your inbox. At any rate, I will try not to be harmful.Please wait for an email on your inbox (look further at your junk email if you can) and activate your subscription.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


ADD THIS BLOG TO TECHNORATI . Last but not the very least, please click and add me to your technorati. I need this so badly.
Add to Technorati Favorites

Please know that if you do, I will be a very happy 28 years old blogger on the 22nd! ;)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

3 comments:

Clarissa November 17, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

subscribed already dear!!Pasencya na ngayon ko lang nagawa sa sobrang ka-busy han ko.let me know on how to add your blog sa technorati--di ko alam..(T_T)

Joanne Olivieri November 22, 2009 at 4:13 AM  

I just subscribed and I love your blog. Here is my blog url http://poeticshutterbug.blogspot.com

me November 23, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

happy b-day sis...i have something for you here...

http://fashionistaako.blogspot.com/2009/11/happy-birthday-niko.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP