Saturday, November 7, 2009

Endless Talking

Yena talks a lot these days. The other night, while I was cooking our dinner she called me and showed her book of lambs and said, BABOY (pig). I told her, No It’s lamb. She answered me back, MOMMY BABOY KA (mom you are a pig). I was laughing and asked her, Sinong Baboy? She replied BABOY DADDY.

Last night, I read her the story of Christmas twice and I was like a broken record already. So I told her to read the story for me, she pointed at the pictures and said ERI, OTEP, ISAS (Mary, Joseph, Jesus) UTOM (GUTOM).. AIN (KAIN) while laughing I asked her what’s next and she replied UWA (TUWA). I don’t know where she got that story line. But there was a line in the book that says Mary and Joseph was tired in Betlehem.. Maybe she thought that being tired is like being hungry.

When we were at Coron Airport waiting for our plane for almost six hours we stayed at a nearby cottage near the souvenir shops. I saw a little kid snob Yena. Yena saw that too and she told me, MOMMY BATA AWAY YUN (the kid snobs me, she likes a fight). After awhile the kid came back and gave Yena a polvoron. Yena smiled and said TENCHU (thank you). After the kid went away Yena told me, MOMMY BATA BAIT (the kid is kind mom). That was her first ever clear sentences I have heard from her. While eating her polvoron at the airport she would say, MOMMY BIGAY BATA BAIT (the kid was nice she gave me polvoron).

Every time there would be a fight between her and her cousins she would warn them with these lines. SUMBONG MOMMY.. SUMBONG DADDY.. The other night when I was scolding her, she cried and said, MOMMY BAD SUMBONG DADDY (mom‘s bad I’ll tell dad).

I have a very talkative 21 months old toddler I know and I love it!How about you? Does your toddler talk too much too?

7 comments:

Lulu November 7, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

love the pic! so sweet

Azumi's Mom ★ November 7, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

gosh ang cute naman.. i could imagine her saying that.. natunaw siguro ang puso mo lol and nakakatuwa talaga, nakakawalang pagod siguro. SHe's really smart, im sure magiging clear agad mga words nya in the coming months... hugs to your dolly yena

Cecile November 9, 2009 at 12:11 AM  

she is so cute; i love kids who are talkative , lke yena :-)

Mommy Liz November 9, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

Si Alex eh madaldal din, kaso ang hirap intindihin at bulol ang english niya, but she does talk a lot. Inaagaw ang phone sa akin kasi sasabihin niya " talk,,momma, talk" then kpag nakitang gumagayak ako, sasabihin niya " Mommy, going?" or kapag may ginagawa ako sasabihin niya "Mommy, doing?" as if understood ko na yun, hehehe.

Mga bata ang bilis lumaki..hay, ..

Dean and Lee Schroeder November 9, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

talktaive na pala si Yena... baka maging Kris Aquino sya girl ha hehehehe

Dhemz November 13, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

hahahha...kakatuwa naman!

kamz November 18, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

sam babbles endlessly too. as if she has lots of interesting things to say. grabe, andami nyang sinasabi. kinakausap ko rin kahit di ko cya maintindihan. konti pa lang alam nya na words. cguro confused cya kung anong sasabihin. sa tv kasi, naririnig nya german. pag kausapin namin, bisaya. ang barneyvideos nya english. kaya tuloy bulol at di maintindihan.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP