Monday, October 26, 2009

Spending a little on something so big!

Weekends for my little family mean bonding time in front of my beloved laptop. My daughter loves barney, spongebob and dora so much she can watch her cds all day! On the other hand, my husband became addicted to movies when we got married. He can watch all greek mythologies and the likes all day long. I am not complaining though, giving them some time to watch their favorites give me some quality time for myself, which is reading or doing the usual house chores. It’s chaotic to see us every weekend especially if my daughter would like to watch barneys and the husband would watch his dvds too.

Ondemand

Now I want to pull the holiday season immediately. It gives me the reason to buy that most sought after LCD TV, and I have been promising husband we would get charter that offers over 6,000 movies and shows we could watch anytime we would want to. I am so excited to see one of my favorite heroes shows, that even If I miss one episode I could watch it the next day on charter for free! Now I can’t stop dreaming every time I get updates and fun extras on Charter’s Facebook page. Charter digital is really On Demand! You can learn more at charter.net/ondemand and I know you will agree that they really rock!

I know I have to wait for the Christmas season to enjoy this wonders.. If only I can pull December instantly.

Post?slot_id=76032&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comments:

Rossel October 26, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

this is great. my husband will love this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP