Friday, October 30, 2009

Mommy Moments - Precious Gift

mommy moments
Today's theme for mommy moment is about any precious gift from our child. Yena has not given me anything if a precious gift means any material thing. But from all the gift i have received in my entire life, i have been and will always be grateful for this little gift i kept inside my tummy for nine colorful months, the gift that rocks my tummy whenever she wanted to (ex: see photo below) and that same gift from Above that makes me a complete person.

I would be thrilled to receive any gift from my daughter in the near future, but she is already the GIFT i have been wanting.. She is enough gift and i am soooo blessed to have her in my life.

8 comments:

Lulu October 30, 2009 at 7:50 AM  

love the photo mami niks

Cookie October 30, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

indeed our kids our priceless. love your photo, mommy niks!

sweet_shelo October 30, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

priceless and the most precious gift mommy niks..

sweet photo..

jeng October 30, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

Nice photo. Me too, my child is already a precious gift for me.

Jac October 30, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

I love the picture so precious =)
mine is up! Have a great weekend =)

Chris October 30, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

truly precious!

Marice October 31, 2009 at 5:07 AM  

such a nice photo it captures every bit of emotions :)

u may view mine if u have time

Sassy Mom November 2, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Nothing can be more precious..love the pic Mommy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP