Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Memories :)

Yena calls me MOMMY and calls my sister MAMA. She calls my Mother in Law MAMATO and calls my mother NANAY. Lucky child to call 4 ladies as her mother :)

Now here's yena's cousins whom she spends the whole day playing at home. Yael and Eya are my sister's children.. They play and they pout together! See?! :)
They live next to our house. They look like siblings when they are together. They hug and kiss each other and then fight and cry for some toys.. They make up and hug each other again.. And yes, that's my only sister Aya with our kids..
I have two siblings, the youngest is a hopeless rapper. Aya and my youngest brother fights all the time, they love each other that much. I can see our children's little love fights to them.. My sister is very disciplinarian, while i am a self confessed spoiler of the family:D
Lately, we love to spend our saturdays at the mall. Our kids love arcade games and my sister is very addicted to playing basketball at the mall too.
While i am very addicted to capturing all our happy memories together..

3 comments:

Clarissa October 19, 2009 at 6:35 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clarissa October 19, 2009 at 6:38 AM  

So lucky to have a lot of Nanay's!!Yena must be really spoiled and full of love given by her nanay's!!^_^


pasencya na dear..na-typo error ang lola mo.

nuts October 23, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

say mwaaaahhhhh in the first photo... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP