Thursday, September 17, 2009

Package from Japan!

Surprises, i love them! :) So last night when my mother told me i got a package, i almost breakdown (alright, that's exaggeration LOL) but my mind was thinking wild on where and who on earth would surprise me two months before my birthday! :)

So it came from JAPAN! From my very good friend Clarissa of Kizuna. I received her email this morning informing me of this surprise and if only i can transport right away to Japan to give her my hugs and kisses i would! She did great in surprising me by the way.. Thank you so much Clang!

Half undressed and very very excited, i opened the package and there's a loud shout of WOOOOOOOOW from my two audiences. My husband and my daughter Yena shouted in joyful glee upon seeing this... Pretty dress, cutey havaianas slippers, letters and pictures of Clang and her daughters Wakaba and Haruka and an envelope (what's inside it i am not allowed to disclose, love u clang!) She wore the pretty little dress and pose with her stuff toy Dora.. very very happy!
I kept on telling her if i can borrow her havaianas slippers to which she would quickly say AYAW..
My Girls Talk meme is getting a lot of support from girl bloggers, my $3 for Daniel Project has a lot of generous donors from all over the world PLUS this surprise gift from a very dear friend.. Oh my, I am really really blessed! Thank you Lord..

8 comments:

Cecile September 17, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

oh my, Yena is such a cutie; ang laki na niya...bagay na bagay yung clothes na padala ni Clang eh...bait talaga nila anoh...kasi bait ka din eh!

kamz September 17, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

indeed you are anik! ang galing naman, dami na sponsors ni yena. she looks great in it too! wheee!!! baet ni mommy clang!

Yami September 17, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

wow ang cute ng dress ni Yena. bagay sa kanya. Clarissa is so generous pala. Pinagpapala ang mga generous. :)

Rossel September 17, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

you are so blessed not just with material things but with good friends too. good friends are one of our treasures.

parang i want to give clarissa my address. lol!

Random WAHM Thoughts September 18, 2009 at 2:06 AM  

ang kyut naman ng tawa nya! :D
kiss mo ko kay yena :D

Clarissa September 18, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

SShhh!!Nag-post ka pa dyan--nahihiya tuloy ako!!Thanks to YOU,dear Niko!!^_^

I love Yena' s smile!!^_^

Chubskulit Rose September 18, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

You are so blessed indeed! Ang bait bait naman ni Clang!

Nostalgic Marveling
Etcetera Etcetera
Spice up your LIFE!
Obstacles & Glories
Underway! Shift Color

Enchie September 22, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Blessed na blessed si Yena!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP