Tuesday, September 15, 2009

20 Joyful Months

Our boss of the house is 20 months old today. Last night, she showed all over again her very mischievous side while I was folding our laundry clothes. She kept on saying TUPI (fold) while creating a mess of our clothes. After disturbing my folding time, she started harassing her daddy who was then busy watching DVD. She rest her back on her daddy’s back and make face at me. She spent the night teasing me. That’s what she does best aside from pouting!

She would place her hand on my tummy and endlessly say BABY, BABY. Don’t fret I am not pregnant yet, she does that to everybody and even to herself. She thought every tummy has a baby inside it. So funny because when asked how many baby brother she likes she would show her both hands and show 6 little fingers. :D

She clearly speaks OO (yes) with a very SHARP tongue which is very shameful for a Filipino household. Husband and I would follow up for an OPO (respectful yes in Filipino)which she will follow with a POPO. She now sings bahay kubo and can count from one to ten! She can sing lots of Barney songs and can speak red, orange and yellow and ends it with her famous pout!

I can say having our boss at home for 20 months has been the happiest and I am looking forward to more memorable months with her..

5 comments:

Beth September 15, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

kung ganyan ka cute ang boss, then by all means, yes boss na din ako! :) super cute ni yena!

Random WAHM Thoughts September 16, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

aww.. cute!

galing galing. pede na sundan ulit. wahahaha!

jenny September 16, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

hi niko, yena is such a cutie... hay our queen of the house does the same...although i appreciate the her effort to help but its taking me double the time to finish up my chores with her help :). My bea says she wants a baby sister and brother then she would say super babies goo goo gaa gaa (from dora- she wants those) Good luck to me finding super babies LOL. have anice day

Chubskulit Rose September 16, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Awwww naghihingi na sya mare ng baby sistah or brother hehehe... lapit na pala mag2 years old si yena noh,..

Cecile September 17, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

parang kailan lang anoh; ngayon mag 2 year old na si Yena....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP