Monday, June 15, 2009

Yena and her Ninang Liz

It was a tiring five hours travel going to Caloocan to visit Yena's godmother, Liz but it was all worth it! We spent some quality time with them and feast on delicious food. Yena was cranky for almost our travel time and it was then i realized it was hard to bring her to long travel. Oh my, i hope she will change :) i would like to bring her wherever i go and i wouldnt leave home if she's not with me. I hope soon she will enjoy travelling to places already :)

A picture with her Ninang Liz and the stuffed toys, Dora and Barney and Spongebob pillow. We went home with these gifts, so imagine the three of us had our hands full of stuffs! :)

Here with Liz daughter Wrozlie. I hope they will be friends when they grow up! :)

4 comments:

Chubskulit Rose June 15, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

galing naman.. masasanay din yan mare, musta na? hibernate ka ata hehehe..

JoyD June 15, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

Hi Niko ,, how are you ??? First of all I want to thank you for all the post that you ve done for TOY HUNT...
I closed the door for TOY HUNT already ... I ve been extremly busy that I decided to stop the TOY HUNT.. It was such a good meme and I enjoyed it.... I'll still find time to blog and update , now that we are embarking on a new challenge in life . Thank You and see you then!!!

Madz June 17, 2009 at 3:50 AM  

wow dami nman gifts ni Yena... pahingi hehehehe...

Eto mare si ako, hirap na but still doing some opps if I get a chance, un nga lang wla ndn me time to blog hop, bawi nlng me after kong manganak hahahhahha...

mwah mwah wmah mwah, God bless you mare ko...

Clarissa June 17, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Ganyan talaga pag bata ang kasama mo at malayo ang biyahe.Tingnan mo paglaki nyan,ikaw na ang iiwanan lol!\(^0^)/

Regards to Mommy Liza!^_^Pakitanong naman kung magkikita sila ni Eds.TY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP