Monday, June 22, 2009

Attack of the Mouth Blisters

Yena has mild fever since thursday night and has been excessively salivating. We thought she is again teething. Friday afternoon my mother saw some blisters and again it is an agony of seeing my daughter cries for almost the whole weekend that weakens me.

She has mouth sprays which her previous pedia prescribed on her herpangina checkup last january, we used it on her but then when she lost voice because of unstoppable crying even when carried we rushed her to her pedia saturday. It was hard to see her crying and not even your touch and comforting words can stop her from crying. I was sad to see her milk consumption of 5 bottles a day lessen to not more than 3 bottles. And what's more sad than leaving her this morning to my mother coz i have to report to work. :(

I just hope that she feels better today.

4 comments:

pehpot June 22, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

oh.. I hope yena is OK now..

Make or Break

Clarissa June 23, 2009 at 6:00 AM  

Kawawa naman si Yena--sana gumaling na cya kaagad..

LODS June 23, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

it happened to my daughter as well.fever of over 102-103 due to mouth ulcer/canker sore. I hope she will get better soon at least children bounce back to health fast.

S-H-Y June 26, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

Cute pa rin c Yena kahit umiiyak, looking forward to have a baby next year :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP