Friday, March 13, 2009

Mommy Moments - Sleeping Time

mommy moments


(captured just last night, our first night in our new 'home')

One of my favorite subject for photo capturing is yena's sleeping time. I did a chronicle of that on my last post regarding her sleeping positions from her first months up to now. It is always a joy viewing over and over again how she tumbles and roams her bed even while sleeping, i must say she is very very active girl! :)


(and here's my father and child sleeping still when i go to work just this morning!)

Show us your kids sleeping time, join us every friday on Mommy Moments!

7 comments:

Ida March 13, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

my baby is the same, he keeps changing positions at night. sometimes i will wake up with his feet on my face lol

Cecile March 13, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

my son is very active now, he moves a lot while sleeping and that drives my husband crazy, so i need to be in the middle so he won't put his feet on daddy's face :-)

pehpot March 13, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

malikot talaga ano.. at kailangan talaga maraming unan sa paligid nya.. ako naman maswerte with my two older boys, hindi masyad malikot pero my youngest, naku napupuyat ako sa pag aalala kase nagigising ako minsan sa may paanan na namin sya hehe

Sleeping Time moments ko yan :)

Make or Break

Stacy Uncorked March 13, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

She is so adorable! Happy MM! :)

Enchie March 13, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Later on dulo-dulo na kayo ng hubby mo :D

Genefaith March 14, 2009 at 6:37 AM  

grandfather and grandaughter sleeping together...gusto ko yan...treasured moments namin yong time that my baby slept with his grandparents when they help us new parents get enough sleep..he..hee

Anonymous March 16, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

You said it Niks, pag 1 year old na, super likot na! They can sleep all over your bed and eve on the floor! hehehe! ang cute ni Yena sleeping in your new home. She looks so at home. So glad for the three of you. God bless!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP