Sunday, January 4, 2009

Toy with Wheels

Since we dont have christmas tree here at my inlaws house, there was no toy available for me to capture to join my fellow toy hunters last year christmas season's toy hunt.. was left behind and i miss posting toys already. :(


But now am back!! Hohohoh hahahah

This is yena's only toy received last christmas. Got this from my godmother.. whose daughter will soon be yena's godmother too! :) Am trying to capture my nephews bikes but they were safely kept up and away so am posting yena's toy instead. This toy which we called puppy has a four red wheels.. i hope this counts! :)

6 comments:

Mummy Gwen January 5, 2009 at 2:05 AM  

Very cute toy. :)

amiable amy January 5, 2009 at 4:53 AM  

that is good enough.... the ninangs and ninongs must be hiding huh?...maybe by three kings Yena can have more

cre8tone January 5, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

cute cute toy

Enchie January 6, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

welcome back Niko!!!

adette January 8, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

hi! i'm back...

Umma January 13, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

Im here Mare.. its wierd bec everytime I check Yena's site.. the right side bars are gone..

Can you see the sidebars when you open the site? Or it's only my computer?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP