Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy with Sponge Bob


I promised myself that i wont buy stuff or toys for yena until she knows how to ask me for one. But i cannot stop myself from buying this stuff, i know how she loves barney and spongebob. So without second thought i bought this from my officemate for Php100!


And i was so right! She loves sponge bob the instant she saw him! When you asked her to touch sponge bob's nose - she playfully touched it in flash and giggles back like someone's tickling her! :)

While i was so annoyed lining up the longest time i could imagine for my internet connection last sunday at the mall, this is what i saw that instantly soften my emotions and wiped my irks away. Such a joy! SO PRICELESS! :)

11 comments:

admin December 3, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

what a nice picture of your hubby and baby - such a precious sight to see (excellently captured moment!)

cre8tone December 4, 2008 at 12:43 PM  

Wow!~ Her smile... so so so adorable

iceah December 4, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

so cute c: my son would love to have that too it's one of his favs too c:

Mummy Gwen December 5, 2008 at 1:02 AM  

Yena's smile is soooo sweet. Please buy her more toys mommy..hehe. She is so happy there. :)

Mommy Liz December 5, 2008 at 1:35 AM  

Kakawala ba ng iritasyon? That's what our kids can do to us..My kids love spongebob, dora, diego, name it..Alex is in-love with dora and diego, Wrozlie likes spongebob, Roan is into cartoon network now.
Mura na yan for 100 PHP huh.

Umma December 5, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

Wow nakaka contagious naman ng smile ng inaanak ko ah. Unlike my YL keeps on whining everytime Mommy is not around from his sight. Thats why I keep on holding him most of the day..sumasakit na likod ko huhuhu

W E N D Y December 5, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

its amazing how can a simple toy can make any baby happy! maybe that's why you can't stop buying them cus you know how happy it makes Yena!

Chubskulit Rose December 6, 2008 at 11:43 PM  

Wow, love those smiles of your angels hehehe...

Youngest December 7, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

sweet...

Geri December 10, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

Yes, it was totally worth the price. What a great moment!

TheNotebook December 13, 2008 at 4:15 AM  

So nice to look at!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP