Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wish List for Baby Number 2

Was tagged by Bonnie, thanks dear! It seems so wishful, but since i am that wishful thinker i am going to list here all my wish list before the baby number 2 arrives! Although that is a little 3 years time to go! :D

1. Own HOME

Like Bonnie, i would like to have my own house this time. That would mean my own space, me and my family learning to live on our own.. this mean also that i will be a housewife- oh my! greatest wish! :)

2. Baby Crib

Would you believe that Yena has no crib? I think it is a must have, but since we lack space in my inlaws home we ignore buying one. Yena's crib is our bed with lots of pillows around it. :) Good thing though that my sister had her cribs at our home, so when yena is with my mother's she has a little space of her own!

3. Stroller

We are using a hand down stroller from my sister in law, it looks quiet brand new since it was only bought a year ago. the stroller's color is blue since the real owner is a boy, am not complaining but am wishing a pink and brown stroller for yena. but since it's a pass on, what can i do? use it as carefull as we could and save it for the next baby in the family.

I could go without the other baby stuffs. I would like to have the essential ones for the baby.. there are far more important than what money can buy, what i want is that i am with her all through out her baby days!

I will be tagging my blogging friends who i wish are wishing to have their baby number ONE and MORE. Goodluck to you guys, and wish to see your little you soon! :D
Mummy Gwen, Binx, Sheng, Odette, Rache and Joy!

5 comments:

Bonnie November 13, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

Niko,
Thanks for doing the tag. Is that all your wish? So little.. I'm so greedy tp have 11! Hehe..but real things come, the list will always get longer.. :)

Take care dearie..

Bella Sweet Cakes November 13, 2008 at 6:07 PM  

Hummm,, Hi Niko ,, thanks for the tag,,, But we have no more plans of having another baby... I've got 3 children already.. enough head ache for me... I've got a 14 year old daughter and I dont want a big gap... My boy 5 and youngest is 3 and I dont want to start all over again..... So i dont think I can do the tag,,,
Well Good luck on your wishes... BTW I'm not young anymore and I already had 3 ceasarean !!!! so I guess I dont want to push my luck anymore ,,,,''

See yah.. have a nice day ....

sheng November 15, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

hi there sis!

thanks for the tag ha! nag enjoy ako.

I have to much on my list and i think a lot more is not written there.

I'll just ask you for the additional items when my baby comes. hehehe

Gudluck for the 2nd baby... sana boy na.

Take Care:)

admin November 16, 2008 at 10:48 PM  

hi niko, thanks for the tag.. well, we're not planning for a second baby yet kya i'll think about my 2nd baby wish list soon... :) are you having your second baby already? congrats if you are :)

rache

ms firefly November 21, 2008 at 11:39 PM  

thanks for the tag nik! it's almost christmas, i better make up my wish list! :)

may all your wishes come true!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP