Friday, November 7, 2008

Overjoyed

Weekends are our family bonding time. I don't know but Yena has a certain glow during weekends that everytime i took her pictures she poses like a grown up already. I have to admit that i am so into saturdays and sundays also, but i noticed that she is more agitated to it!

See how her weekend snap shots talk.. i mean i imagine her talking to me on these photos.. :)


Good Morning mommy!! Weekends are always nice mornings mom! I can already imagine what's in store today.. Play with you and dad! Chicken and Garfield.. and Chubby time!! :)


Weekends!! Weekends!!! Yipee! Yipeeeee!!


Mom, I wonder why it cant be weekends everyday?! I miss you and dad at weekdays.. And weekends seem so short time!! :(


I promise i'll be a good girl if you stay with me all day.. everyday! :D

6 comments:

Chubskulit Rose November 7, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

hahaha very refreshing ang smile ni yena.... dropping ec

cre8tone November 7, 2008 at 11:11 AM  

Yena's eyes are so charming~~~~~~

Umma November 8, 2008 at 5:09 AM  

Yehey!! I could tell Yena is getting better everyday now. Her eyes are glowing and she looks very cute and adorable.. Those chubby cheeks are nice to squeeze...Happy weekend Niko ganda.. give my sweet kisses to little Yena.

niko November 10, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

thanks dearests!

she is so much better now.. and i love it.. its harder to go to work every morning.. sigh.

thanks for the drop chubs..

and thanks for dropping by little prince's mummy..

and umma, congrats to YL;s new domain!! wow! :D

Mommy Liz November 11, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

wow! I didn't know you can read minds..Hahaha!! Well, being with your family is always the best. Especially now that you have your child. Weekend is the best time of the week, enjoy and make the most out of it as much as you can..For me, weekend is the busiest days of my life. All the kids are home...Hehehe, can you imagine???

niko November 11, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

ur a supermom mommy!!

to think that i only have yena, my weekend seems so stressful na.. grabe i cant imagine how u do it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP